Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Team in Training



Okay, I need to make a very hard decision in the next day if I want to do Team in Training this fall, running the full (yes, that isn't a typo) Nike Woman's marathon in San Francisco. My partner in crime and former team teaching partner, Michelle, has asked me to do it with her. She is signed up and ready to go! Me on the other hand, I am having a hard time filling out the registration form because I am not 100% sure if I can do this. The kick off is this Saturday and I need to make up my mind tomorrow. I have always wanted to do TnT because it is an amazing opportunity to help those with LLS. I know I can do the run, but the fundraising part really scares me. I have the same friends/co workers as Michelle so it is going to be hard to ask each one to double dip. I know my family will pledge money and I know some friends will help out. I need help with thinking of ways to fundraise almost $4000!! Any help or suggestions on fundraising ideas would be helpful. I am trying to think outside of the box to ease my nerves about fundraising!!! I am not one to quit once I get started at a new challenge. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment